Coming to San Diego North County at :
– American Gas and Steam Engine Museum in Vista
– 2040 N Santa Fe Ave., Vista, CA 92083
– June 17 and 18, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m each day.
This year, most exhibitors will be indoors, in the new assembly building. The barn we had last year may be used but most of us will be inside and much more comfortable.
Main site, with general info, maker app, and volunteer perks:
– Makers (if you Make things, you’re a Maker) please apply to exhibit by clicking Participate and Call for Makers
– We will need volunteers (and there are lots of cool perks) and you can sign up at Participate / Volunteer
Stop the presses! Ring the bells! Tell everyone!
This is the Greatest Show (and Tell) on Earth!
A two-day, family-friendly event that celebrates arts, crafts, engineering, food, music, science and technology projects and the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) mindset. It’s for creative, resourceful people who like to tinker and love to make things. We call them Makers.
For more general information about the Maker Faire: